Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Home has been good for me. There have been so many parties and activities going on. And i have been up till amost 5am everyday since i was back home. Time flies. And a brand new year has started for me. Went on a cycling road trip with teddy and friends last night. It was a great way of welcoming the new year instead of the usual clubbing and parties. We rented bicycles overnight from East Coast Park and cycled all the way from ECP to Marina Square and back again after watching the fire works. The fire works this year weren't as good as last year. It was a shame! I can still remember watching fire works together with teddy and rayner at the Esplanade one year ago. Oh all those memories. I am feeling nostaligic now. But think i shall just leave all those memories aside for now as i have got a full day ahead of me tomorrow. This holiday has been the busiest and wildest for me. Met up with many different people and made loads of new friends. Went home only at 4am last night. And my butt was hurting so much from the bicycle seat. I was aching all over when i got up this morning. Had to rush out again at 12.30pm to have New Year's lunch with teddy's family. Baby Ethan is so cute!!! Looks like teddy when he was younger. At night, Celebrated my wee bro's birthday at the Thai Sharkfin's Restaurant in Goodwood Park. This is the second time we celebrated his birthday there. It was a peaceful time spent with my family.
I am so gonna miss all my friends when i fly back to UK this Sunday. Oh i wish i could just erased all those horrible Glasgow memories from my mind. Especially the memories of him. I wish i did heed teddy's advice that he would turn out to be a jerk. Coz he was right. And now i am suffering the consequences. I was too naive to think that he was a good man. What he has done to me, just reflects what kind of person he is. This breakup was a painful one but at least it happened now than later on in marriage.
Okay, time for bed now. Just wanna wish everyone A Happy New Year 2008!