Thursday, December 20, 2007

My anatomy exam is finally over. Yay! Finally have the time to sit down and blog my thoughts once more.

To be honest, i know there's lots of hurt inside me. And i don't know when i will fully recover. Sometimes i just question myself why i would love you. When you don't even respect me. When everything i say or do doesnt mean anything to you at all. And just right after our breakup, you were already having friendly chats with some random woman and talking to her in a playful manner. It hurts to see those things in front of my eyes. I tried talking to you about it and hoping that you could be sensitive to my feelings but you just simply defended your actions. You said you were simply being friendly. And it's normal to you. But that's not what a girl perceive things you see. I do appreciate your honesty. Your bravery to be open with things. But if only you could be more sensitve to a woman's feeling, you will be more well respected. And if the real reason for the break up was becoz you couldn't handle a relationship, then why would you want to lead other woman on. Is that you showing care for me? Why would you rather talk to other woman than sending me encouraging texts during my tough time while i was preparing for my exams? The time when i needed you most, you went completely silent. Exile yourself from my world. At the same time, i know you aren't my boyfriend anymore and i shouldn't have these expectations. I may sound harsh here. But this is the only place where i could share my feelings with you coz whenever i ask to meet up with you to chat, you will always try to push me away and question why i have got so much to ask you.


The thoughts of my bleeding heart.