Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just want to say thank you to everyone who has remembered me in prayers for my exams later this morning. I am very touched by your love and care for me. Even You, i never thought you would text me coz i thought you have almost erased me from your memory already. And that i was just a living memory of your past. To be honest, there's too much to study for this anatomy exam and i can't finish studying everything. But i will do my best with whatever i have learnt to attempt my paper tomorrow.

Dear Lord, Give me a good night rest tonight so that i could wake up feeling refresh later this morning. Father, send your holy spirit to be with me in the exam hall. Give me a clear mind to do my paper. Father, i ask for your wisdom to be upon me and that i can recall what i have learnt. I ask this in your most precious name. Amen.