Friday, December 28, 2007

Dear, just want to say thank you for being there for me all these while. Thank you for reminding me that i am worth so much more than that. It is so true that he isn't the right one for me coz if he is, he won't be putting me through so much pain. He won't be doing those things to hurt me so much. Let's both work towards our goal and make it big for our own future k. We all have a bright future ahead of us. Thank you for keeping me company the past few days. It's really sweet of you. And yup sometimes i did wish that i was studying in Singapore. It is true that both of us have a soft spot for each other and if i wasn't studying abroad, we could have been together for good. It's really brave of you to share your feelings about us with me that night. So many times i did wish that i could be next to you to care for you. To hold your hands and tell you i love you. To be there for you during your toughest times. But i just have to stop myself and keep this feeling of love under control as i know i can't be there for you physically. And i know it is better for us to be best of friends for now. Thank you so much for telling me that you still like me and that i will always have that special place in your heart which no one has. Let's just leave it to fate. If we are ever meant to be for each other, i know our path will cross again. It is so amazing after five years of friendship, we are still going strong as ever. I really do appreciate you giving me that much needed hug. It really comforted me so much. All those pain caused by him, is all so deep. I promise i will make an effort to get better through next week and put all that painful past of mine behind. Let's do it together dear. You will always be someone i hold so dear in my heart...

I wanna be that princess in your heart.