Saturday, December 22, 2007

There's no excuse for saying there's a void in your life and you filled it up by flirting with girls. Why don't you seek God? Seek his face. I used to have a void in my life but i chose to worship God. I chose to follow him. The truth is i am happy single and i don't feel much void in my life right now. And in my free time, i spend time with my girly pals. Yes, i do go on dates, but that's becoz you don't want me anymore. I wasn't the one who said i couldn't cope with a relationship. Unlike you, who is flirting with someone down in England. Whom you know the chances of you and her getting together is impossible but still want to have that fun. It is so sick!!!! Wake up!!!!! You don't need a woman to fill up that void of yours. You could read a good book, cook etc. There's so many healthy things you could do in life. That's what all my christian sisters have been telling me too. Okay and it is not an excuse for you to push the blame onto the girl who flirted with you constantly. You shouldn't even have the guts to be telling me that it is her who took the initative. And once again you justify your actions saying you are being friendly!!!!! You could choose not to reply. Not to put yourself in a situation where you would be alone with a woman in an enclosed area. Is that the reason you would give for Lye Yoong too????? A man needs to take responsibility for his actions!!!! What if one day you come across another woman who throw herself at you, are you gonna reciprcate back? Please wake up!!!!!! You need self-control. And you have the ability to stop things by NOT reciprocating. You know one of the reason why i didn't want you to be a driving instructor? Becoz you could be in car with a woman and driving to a far away place and making out with her. I am not being sick here. But i know your weaknesses. And we women can foresee things quite well. As for dentist and doctors, we always have nurses somewhere around us.