Friday, December 21, 2007

I feel so sad to know that i have dated a jerk like you. I have everything to prove me right. I have learnt my lesson. Not to judge a book by its cover. Becoz it is so true, a person like you who looks like a good gentleman on the outside, a decent guy but actually turns out to be the complete opposite. I am not saying this for no reason. If anyone were to ask me, i can tell them why. At first, i thought i was mental, then i tried sharing with people. Asking them how they would react if they were in the same position as me. I seek advice from elders and people of my age. And every woman i spoke to, say they will react the same way as i did. And you were indeed flirting. When you were the one who said you couldn't handle another woman. A relationship. And you wrote on your very own blog that you still care for me so much. BUT i guess somehow you don't know what you are saying. Or you are just a good sweet talker. Which you are good at. Good at sweet talking girls. Buying girls favour. And NOT the favour of your own good girl friends. But favour from random girls. Girls who you hardly know!!!!! I seriously don't want to be associated with a man like you anymore. Please don't ever mention to people you ever dated me once, coz it is such a disgrace to know you. And i realised all this while, all our quarrels, were all becoz you CHOSE TO BELIEVE you weren't flirting. Self-justifying your actions. And what's good with flirting with woman? It makes you happy. But just momentarily. I rather you flirt with God. And i remember you hating me comparing you to Andrew. Then what about Baldwin, Sam Aaron and Boon. Do they behave like you???? I don't compare you to ordinary man but good christian man. It is healthier for a man to buy favour from his brothers and know his actions with woman. Think about it.

Pouring the thoughts out of a broken heart...