Thursday, January 10, 2008

I read your blog entry today. And i am like you. Feeling jaded from what has happened.

Just want to say thank you once again for being there for me during this Christmas hols. I am missing every moment of it right now. Those late nights driving around Singapore in your Mercs and Toyota, hanging out with your friends, the chat at PS Cafe, the dinner and lunch with your family, those sleep overs, k-boxing, Fabulous Sunday, Mambo Night and Arena, late night supper at the prata place, Sentosa and Mount Faber, Pebble Place, Our cycling road trip on new year's eve and not forgetting all those things you said to me with what i am going through right now.

I am learning to be stronger with each brand new day. To learn to let go and not think about him. It's tough and there's so many times i feel like breaking down and cry. But i know i have to get myself out of this and move on with life. And not allow it to ruin the bright future ahead of me. I have been constantly thinking and reflecting on what you said. Making an active effort to let go of the past.

I don't known whether you could still remember that four-leaf clover necklace which you got for me last year for my birthday. I have finally taken it out of the box and wearing it now.