Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I am feeling so lousy tonight. So alone. So demoralised. I feel so unwanted. So worthless. And what my sis said about me a few moments ago is hurting me like crazy. I am in so much pain. And i don't know what to do. Ever since the breakup, plus what happened tonight, is really breaking me into pieces. I don't feel that i have any use on this earth anymore. I am just nothing. Am i really good for nothing. At this late hour, i just wish that there was someone to comfort me. To encourage me. But at the same time, i am fearful to share with anyone what's hurting me. I have lost all my courage. I wanna run away from everyone and close myself up. Why does my sis thinks by keeping silent is gonna make me feel better????? Right now i just wish she would speak back to me. I am crying and feeling so much pain tonight. Will i ever be able to sleep...