Wednesday, January 12, 2005

just finished packing my luggage...think my bags are again over loaded...got scolded by dad as he thinks i brought back lots of rubbish...and he was saying that he could bet with me that the tonnes of book i brought back home was untouched at all...haha...it is true...thought i would be using my christmas hols to catch up on work...end up it seems to be a holiday catching up with friends...need to wake up early tml to do some last minute shopping...i have got a long lists of things to buy...hoping to get it done by noon so that i could have the evening off spending with friends...went out for lunch with mom today...the food at patara today was okay only...it used to be always good...shopped around at tangs after my paper...i think i need a pair of jeans...need to bring mommy down with me to get it tml...had some lovely green tea ice-creams today...yummy! i can't leave without it...haha...but think i am going fat with the constant snacking...and soon i will need to start working off those fats...oh well, but no matter what, eating good food is something i find pleasurable in...anyway, i feeling tired now...tata