Saturday, November 13, 2004

i am starting to question myself how true my friends are...why is there always someone who will let me down...even my own good friend...each time you needed help...i was there for you...never once did i rejected you...but when i was faced with a problem like today...you just said you wanted to get back to school early...and who was the one who asked me to actually pick her up from the train station...what can i say about you now...i am just wondering how much this friendship actually means to you...now i have come to my own conclusion...i have learnt to be mean...not that i really wanna do this...but as you yourself know this is not the first time...few days ago when you borrowed the past papers from me...what happened to them...you returned me half of them and you thought i was dumb right...well...i counted my stuff...please...so dont tried lying to me...in the end i found out right...but what did i say...i am really speechless...