Friday, January 14, 2005

i have just arrived back in concord...the smell of loneliness lurks inside my heart again as i was drived through the long, narrow road back to school...i see my room...the same cosy room...and i have decided that i am going to have a fresh new start this time round...i want everything to be good this year...i am going to put the unhappy past behind and start afresh again...had a tremendously long flight journey, well i just wished i had treasured things more...i regreted not telling you face to face that i love you...we will not see each other for 2 whole months again...sometimes i do wished that you could be in the same place as me...so that we could share our ups and downs together...i feel the same emptiness in your heart...well, i just hoped to see you soon. sorry for my coldness towards you...sometimes i just dont know how to express my love for you...but deep down in my heart you do mean alot to me...