Friday, December 14, 2007

I am still questioning myself everyday of my life what have i done wrong to deserve this fate? Tell me where have i gone wrong. Coz i live in shame everyday. Not knowing how to face the world. Will you ever know the pain and suffering i am going through right now. I have to admit i was having great fun through the week. I was out every single day with different people. I was treated to expensive meals. But at the end of the night, when i return home, reality sets in, only to realise that you are still the one i hold dear to in my heart. Why why why then do you have to exile yourself from my world? Why did you throw me in the lurch and treat me worse than any of your friends?

While talking to someone, I just realised there's no point waiting. Even if you are a good man. Because you can love someone or something, but without actions or any words, it is as good as nothing. One good example is that you wanna be a dentist, but you dont wanna study, will you ever graduate to be one? Answer is NO.