Tuesday, January 31, 2006

just finished my first lecture this morning...not feeling too good today...my neck is feeling so tight...i think it's becoz of the way i slept last night...making me so crumpy now...well, so many things are going through my mind...exam stress!!! i am gonna have a busy week ahead of me...dont know whether i should be going for singnite...coz if i were to go, i will have 3 days short to study...but i really wanna see yovita...i miss her man...gone are those concord days...and now comes these uni days...though i am having loads of fun but i am truly missing those quiet life of mine...where i was truly carefree...a place deep in the countryside...where i was so intouch with myself...i was able to hear that inner voice of mine...and everyday just feel so tranquil for me...i love the countryside...the beautiful sceneries...it makes me forget all my problems...all my miseries...maybe i should do that soon...after my exams next week...i shall make a trip down to somewhere that i can find myself true bliss...

sigh...i read something this morning before going to school...it makes me ponder...what is actually going on...were you actually speaking the truth to me...does true love ever exist...i dont know...so skeptical about things now...maybe i should not love at all coz everything is not going right for me...maybe i should go back to my old days in girl's school...i am learning new things each day...seeing the otherside of mankind...i am not saying i dont have my flaws...i am not perfect at all...i am learning from people's mistakes...so that i wont fall that deep fall that hurts so much...Argh!!! i am feeling so down today...why why why is this happening again...