Friday, January 27, 2006

Why am i weeping once more...i am so skeptical about things right now...does true friends really exist? if yes, why must my own friends backstabbed me and tell him to let me fall...i seriously dont know who is it...but after hearing so much...i am beginning to close up once more...losing my trust in people again...i have never gone around my friend's back and backstabbed them...so why is this happening to me? Is it because people are just jealous? i really blamed myself now for trusting people so much...always so naive...telling people everything about me...

Tried to talk to someone today hoping and praying that we could end things on a happier note...Does inflicting pain and seeing me cry makes you a much happier person? why must this break up be such a painful and sad ending for both of us...i am not denying my wrongs in this relationship...havent taken so much from you because i was so dependent on you...i truly understand that you are hurting deeply inside now...but havent i promised you that i would still be there for you? that's why i never even abandon your calls...i did my best to talk to you and listen to your explanations...even though you tried so hard to threat me with my friends...texting them and telling them things about me and trying so hard to make everyone hates me...but have you actually wondered whether this is the right thing to do...does it makes me love you more by doing so...you wanna me to love you but everything you do is basically ruin that little hope that is left...it makes me wanna run away from you even more that's all...why must you do this? you did everything for my friends to hate me...then why do you still wanna love me? isnt it such an irony? if i am such a horrible person...than leave me...dont tell me you still love me!

i dont wanna lie to myself and tell you i love you and make you suffer any longer...it is not gonna be fair to any of us...believe me one day you will find your true love and maybe that will be during your days in harvard...and i am sure you will find yourself a more intelligent and prettier wife than me...trust me i wont be wrong on this...i can see that bright future beaming ahead of you....