Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sigh...finally found the time to update my blog...yeah and this will be my first entry for the year...a brand new year start...with so many uncertainties for me...i truly fear...

Yup, Sarah just called me...she is leaving back for glasgow again...how time flies so fast...and soon it's my turn to head back...i am kind of so unsure what is awaiting me this time when i am back...first and formost will be my exams...the work load in dental school is really heavy man...it is only just 3 months of school and we have already covered so much...

just a little reflection on my life in glagsow last year...i remembered how i whined and complained how much i hated the dental school there at first...crying over the phone to daddy...feeling so helpless and wanted to just fly back home...but now i am kind of getting use to it... well, i think i do have many regrets last year...the way i fooled and played around in glagsow...never ever taking my lectures seriously...always laughing and chatting with my friends...which now resulted in me having a mugging session during the christmas hols...if only i have did my constant revision...i won't have to lock myself away from everyone now... and could have been able to meet up with my group of close friends and also go on a holiday...but there is nothing i can do to reverse things now...but to just accept things the way they are and work on it...and that's about it for school...will update more, shall end here first coz i am tired...