Monday, January 24, 2005

i have just finished lessons...got back my chem test paper today...really pleased with my marks...coz i have missed nearly one week plus of school and have still managed to catch up...dr braybrooks was like saying my marks were above average...i am lost in maths class...think i gotta start paying more attention...tonnes of work are piling up...from maths prep, bio to english essay...it is only the start of the week...urgh! can't the teachers just give us a break...there is this guy who just came in the library...well, he is this irritating person who sat infront of me during church service yesterday...kept on turning and looking at the back...felt like digging out his eyes man...haha...hugo just came infront of me and commented on my pretty necklace...it was a gift from someone speacial...anway, think i shall better go back to my room and get some rest now ...bye.