Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I am starting to count my blessings...I had a really great time this christmas as it was spent with all my close friends and love ones...I really do appreciate everyone of them and really do thank God for it...I remembered how i used to think that quantity matters more that quality...i always thought that having more friends is good...but i am wrong...there were some things that happened to me recently that made me realised that having quality friends is something that is more valuable...True friends stand by you...And they will always be by your side...They will be there in times of need, to wipe away those tears or to share in those happiness...So despite me having lesser friends than others, i am still contented as I have got my bunch of true friends which i would say are hard to come by these days...They are like precious jewels to me...