Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It seems so long ago that i last felt the love from the people around me. I have been going to bed each night wondering to myself how long more will i have to go through all these. There are nights that i go to bed tearful and feeling so much agitation. Why can't i feel the love and support from my love ones. Do i have a place in their hearts?

I have been putting on a tough front to people around me. There are days where i feel that i can't take it any longer. Sometimes i wish for my parents to understand me and be that pillar of strength for me but it just seems so hard for them to understand my pain. I can only seek comfort in God, knowing that he is always there for me and he will never leave me nor forsake me. I have been praying that one day i will find that love which i have been looking for for so long.