Sunday, February 13, 2005

staying another night at my cousin's place...feeling kind of tired now...spent my whole afternoon in the bull ring again...didn't manage to go to market place as it is closed...will be going tomorrow...bought a pair of white pants and a silver scarf...bleah =) i really can't resist the tempation for nice clothes...had dinner at ma potters with my cousin...food was really fabulose...had some chicken breast with mushrooms and cheese sauce...so yummy! so sad...my cousin will be returning to singapore for good...so i doubt i will be visiting birmingham that often anymore...i am gonna miss her company...she is just like a big sis to me...always so sweet and thoughtful...school is starting on tuesday...urgh! wished the hols was longer...didn't manage to study anything today...gonna get down to some serious work once i return to school tomorrow...