Monday, January 31, 2005

Why are these tears coming at night…I am just crying in my lonely heart…do love really exist…I just hate myself…why can’t I just make simple decisions…perhaps you are right…if I can’t learnt how to make simple decisions like this now…what makes me think that god is gonna bless me with greater things which he knows that I won’t be able to handle…the room thing is bothering me again…I want to be away from everyone…I just want to be alone…don’t ask me why…but I just think I had enough of having to tolerate people…just trying to complete my English prep when the thought of what you said this morning just makes me cry…honestly, if I could make decisions I would have long ago chose to go where I really wanna go…I would have chose to be with the one that I truly love…where I do see a ray of hope flickering in the sky…I promise I shall not bother about anything that have got to do with the heart again…I am just too weak and tired…I just wanna surrender all my problems to god and let him show me the way…he is always my most faithful friend…

The darkest and saddest days of my life is when I think of you…knowing that you won’t be here for me…when I seem to just have lost hope on everything…tears are just welling up in my eyes…I will just harden my heart and not let emotions to run through me…never will I let my heart to be deceived by the mystique of love again.