Sunday, February 13, 2005

i am staying over at my cousin's place in birmingham.happily using her com now...bleah :) met daphne and eng siang at ware house...saw some beautiful red roses in selfridges today...wished i could have them for valentine's day...unfortunately i am dateless and probably will spend the 14th night studying while all the couples out there will be spending their time together...just as long as i have god in my heart and all my friends and family...i am satisfied...bought a really nice top from mango...i am feeling so guilty now...supposed to be going down to birmingham to look for some decorative stuff for my room...but ended up shopping in the bullring...couldn't resist the temptation...there are so many pretty things in the shops...think i will be shopping again tomorrow...wanna look for some nice tops and skirts...had dinner at some jap's place...the teppan noodles was too salty...should have gotten some soupy ones...had two sinful scoopes of white and milk chocolate ice-creams in selfridges...it was really yummy! absolutely fabulose! never tasted such good chocolate ice-creams before...i must go down for more of it tomorrow...heh :) waited for my cousin at mac...studied an hour of bio...i think today was really productive...managed to finish a chapter...despite all the loud background noises...i seem to have gotten back my momentum to study again...i shall charge all the way from now and work towards my goal to get into medical school...anyway, i can't wait for july to come...my a levels will be over then...i would be able to party and get wild with my girly pals...we could all dress up and take loads of funny pics...haha...getting really tired now...i am off pple...good nitez...