Monday, February 21, 2005

just finished prep! it is snowing outside...so cold...got back my bio test paper today...kind of please with the results...glad that my bio has improved...finally my efforts has paid through...having a chem test on rates of reaction tml...think i am rather prepared for the test...i have been practising lots of questions on the topic...hope i will do well for it tml...gonna start writing out my english analysis later...never love doing it...but this time round i shall have to produce a good piece of work as it is gonna contribute to our predicted AS grade...urgh! work, work, work...makes me feel so tire...bleah :) went for valentine's day disco on saturday night...it was fun...had a great time dancing with pei gee...haha...felt so bad not accepting to dance with someone for the slow dance...whoever it is...i am sorry...anyway, gotta go now...tata