Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I have finally settled my room problem. yeah, but i still feel kind of unhappy to pay for both accommodations. I don't really have the choice. It is either i stay in and fail my exams with that bunch of noisy people or i move out and get my grades. I will never leave the door of concord without voicing out my unhappiness on my last days here. It is just unfair get it. I wished that "Bees" would have given me the room in the first place. Rather then me donating an extra 2000 pounds to the school charitable fund. The money could have been better spent elsewhere like even donating to the tsunami victims. What to do, we are living in the real world where only money talks. If you are rich, you will get what you want. You can change the things around you that you dislike. Honestly, i feel mentally abused from this incident. And i have learnt one thing, that is to be more meant. It is sad, the purest heart of a young girl is intoxicated by the evilness of man-kind. Why is this happening? To think of the whole incident that happened in december, tears just seem to roll down my cheeks uncontrollably. People are simply selfish. They just think for themselves. They don't really bother whether anot you are studying or asleep, as long as they do what pleases them, they are contented. How selfish can these people get right? Why dont they spare a thought for someone else who is keen of doing well. I have learnt quite a bit from this incident and it has mould my character. Never will i be so kind towards anyone anymore. Besides my kin. Cause I really don't see the point of being nice when people are just so mean towards you. Even doctors, they are supposed to be the ones whom is perceived as compassionate and kind hearted, but in reality most top notch doctors only treat patients if they have the money. Sad, but this is the hard and cold truth. I am slowly learning to accept the facts of life.