Wednesday, February 15, 2006

trying to complete my dental essay right now...but somehow i cant seem to put my heart into it...my heart is crying inside...trying to be strong outside...putting up a brave front for everyone...but inside me is just complete sadness...i can't seem to find the will to do anything right now...not even for my dance...i just wanna give up...and runaway from everyone...i wanna lock myself up in my room of solitude...dropping those tears silently and praying that God will pick me up and wipe away those tears of mine...i am feeling that excruciating pain again...i have deleted almost every memory i could find in me...the love that i once thought existed...is gone forever...how can i ever heal myself of this misery...i wanna close this door behind me...and not love again...maybe there isnt such thing as real love or true love...coz it will never exist for me...