Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I have finally understood why someone was telling me that humans are superficial yet complex beings... so many things has happened in my life lately...and i am on the verge of giving up...i am sick of seeing what goes around me these days...how i wish that i could leave this world...i wanna be in a place of solitude...i really miss my past...the good old KC days...my group of 208 friends...tears replete my eyes constantly...i feel so hurt...why do i have to keep on lying to people that i am fine...when infact i am not alright inside...well somethings are best just left unspoken...and maybe it shall heal itself one day...i just pray that i can hang in there...and maybe one day you will pick me up and wipe those tears away from me...coz the only thing that i am holding on now is you...my only hope...my only ray of light...