Saturday, September 03, 2005

sigh! sometimes i just feel lost...there are times where i just wonder to myself do i mean anything to you? can't you just tell me what is going on...there are times where i just feel like a fool...doing things for you...worrying for you...but you never seem to allay my fears...even just a simple message would make a difference...have you tried? when i am down...were you there to listen to me? it's not becoz i have never trusted you...neither is it becoz i never wanna open up...but it's you whom never managed to give me a sense of security that i could rely on you...what have i done wrong that you got to be so cold towards me? you could go the distance for all your other friends...but have you really think of the people who have cared for you during your weakest days...maybe it's time for me to leave...i will try to erase all the memories we had...i will leave right now...