Wednesday, August 31, 2005

had a really lovely day with mommy today...went to IMM in the morning...bought lotsa stuffs for the UK...and i managed to buy my fav cotton wool...haha...yes i am very fussy with what i use on my face...then daddy drove us to tanglin mall and dropped us there...mommy tailor-made herself a nice blouse...nice colour...turquoise...then went to that cd shop and bought a cd with my current fav chinese songs...been waiting for so long for someone to burn it for me...sigh! anyway, i saw something which i really like...a white gold rolex watch with diamond face...dreams that it will be my 21th birthday present from the parents...haha...the watch just looks so classic and elegant...i wanna have a collection of dessert wines too...they taste soooo good...oh, bought some lovely polo tees too...i adore shopping...more shopping tomorrow...still got a long list of things to buy before i head back for the uk next week...gonna miss all my friends!

something really lame happened today...i was shopping for stuff when i bumped into this guy...he came up to me and said, "miss, your shirt very nice" gosh! i think he must be blind...just a polo tee...what so special right!!!! then later he went on trailing me...i wanted to tell him to f*** off...after a while he then came and ask me, "miss, can i ask you out for a meal?"...guess what i told him..."sure, if you wouldn't mind me bringing my boyfriend along"...haha...he got really pissed off...haha...