Sunday, August 21, 2005

had dinner at "my humble house"...food was good...and the ambience was great...i love fine dining...fine wines and food is something which i truly adore...i really have expensive taste... takes pleasure in the fine things in life...that's me! i am still confused with which uni i should be going to...glasgow or trinity...i loves the environment in trinity...everything is within reach...but glasgow has a very reputable med school...been chatting with daddy on the unis over dinner...i think i have fixed my mind on going to glasgow...coz the lecturers there are really friendly...plus they chose me...i mean if they don't want me they won't have given me a place after the interview right? at least the dean of the dental school have this faith in me...that i can do it...i will make their school proud...