Tuesday, September 06, 2005

i can't sleep...so i am up blogging...the past few days have been very busy for me...been meeting up with friends, going for doctor's appointments and doing my uni application things...well, it was a busy week...went to the podiatrist today as i had got a very painful corn on my feet...then later on went shopping with mummy and bro...bought some kitchen ware for the UK...so happy...mummy is gonna buy me a new pair of diamond earrings...it's really pretty...simple yet nice...

okay, many thoughts have been cluttering my mind the past few days...been thinking of my past...well, i have finally realised why i am never happy and contented...god's been good to me...he gave me everything i want...but i am never satisfied and always ask for more...sigh! this is greed as what dad says...

talking about relationships...my past have been a drama...there have been many things that happened...maybe no one knows...coz i never really like talking about it...now that i am old enough...i think i had enough of those adventures and just wanna settle down...there comes a time where i just long for a tranquil life...where there are no more roller coaster rides...will this day come soon...i don't know...i am too tired to think about it now...sleepy...yawn!