Sunday, March 18, 2007

So many things have been going through my mind lately...it has been a tough time...my first ever heart break...it was painful indeed...never did i ever realise that you will leave me...but now i have come to terms with it...learning how to enjoy the life of singlehood...and yes, it's different but it's so much more carefree...and i am just gonna use this time to do all those things that i didnt manage to do in the past...first and foremost is to start gyming...i need to lose weight..i am fat, fat, fat...go for ballet lessons if i have the time...and after my exams i wanna tour around Europe...i wanna go Greece, Milan, Valencia, Venice...then back to Singapore to spend time with my loved ones...Teddy, sze man and the rest of 208...and maybe make a trip to china too... sounds exciting! I hope it works...