Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Currently sitting in the dental library typing out some notes...it's been a tough week for me...the excruciating pain from my break up has drained me so much...what worse is that my whole week has been going so wrong...i got scolded so many times in prosthetic clinic, i guess my tutor was in a super bad mood la and he got it on me...PMSing i would say...And what i did was to keep my cool and continued to speak to him in a gentle well-mannered way...it's having to maintain good relationships with my tutors or else i will be so screwed when it comes to my exams...sigh sigh...it's called talking skills...bleah!!!

Anyway, i got a suprised birthday celebration from Thushala yesterday...Very very sweet...she brought me to thai lemon grass for dinner...after finishing our meal, i went to the restroom and when i came out the lights was dimmed and people were singing happy birthday song to me...Awww!!! i am so touched...yeah..i am still loved!!! Thank you so much Thushala...You made my day yesterday...