Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Don't know what's wrong with me lately...my health has been so bad...keep on falling ill...been on many courses of antibiotics ever since i returned to Glasgow...and now i am down with fever and throat infection...felt so horrible the whole of today...had to give lectures a miss...really hope i didnt miss out on anything important man...been resting in bed the whole of today...with my body temperature fluctuating every so often...for a moment i was feeling so cold and for the next moment i was feeling so hot...i really hate the feeling of falling ill...it puts me in so much pain...and sometimes i really lose faith in living and simply wish that i could die so that the pain i am going through will come to an end...even this evening, i suddenly woke up with my temperature running...feeling so dizzy and i thought i had rather die...the will in me to live these days is weak...maybe becoz of what has been going on in my life lately...i wished mummy was here now to look after me man...i need her TLC...