Friday, March 03, 2006

I am just getting so sick of life lately...ever since You came over to Glasgow...my life has changed completely...i can't even recognise myself anymore...the happiness in me has gone...i am more skeptical about things now...seeing and learning how people around you can let you down...i have learnt not to hope but to just let it be...not to expect anything from anyone...coz they are sure bound to disappoint you...i just need to get away from everyone...solitude is the best solution for me right now...the more i try, the harder i fall...i was too dependent on You and now when i choose to leave, i can't seem to lead my own life caused i always thought i can't live without You. But maybe i was wrong as I haven't given myself a chance to prove myself wrong. Maybe it's time for me to spare a thought for others and not make them worry for me anymore...especially for the people who really love me so much...