Monday, August 01, 2005

met up with lynn today at coffee bean in wheel lock place...it was really great catching up with her...we had so many things to talk about...well, i love her to bits...i missed those great times we used to spend together after school during our KC days...now everyone is grown up...i think we are going to meet up more to catch up on those bitching times we missed...she was one of my bestest friend in KC...but we lost contact for a period of time due to some childish matters...wow i really admire her relationship with her bf...they are such a loving couple...so sweet...wished i could find a guy like hers too...or maybe i will just be left on the shelf...*winks*...but i am still happy being alone coz of my fears...i don't wished to fall into another trap...well...sometimes i just ponder upon those mistakes of mine...and i won't deny that i can be quite unreasonable in times...but yeah that's me! i do wanna improve myself...but that takes time...i wanna be someone who is truly well-loved and respectable by everyone...i hate being always critised by my parents that my character is so lousy...i will prove them wrong soon...bleah!