Tuesday, May 10, 2005

my many late nights is wearing me out...think i better turn in early tonight...still lots of work needed...but now i can see some progress in myself...oh well, i will be going for a jog later to make up for the constant snacking at night...or else i wouldnt be able to get into my gown for graduation dinner...bleah! this is the last week for me in school before the start of my study leave...well, there are some regrets in me...i wished i could turn back time and have treasured those days in concord more...i need to do some self-reflection on myself after my a levels...i must learn to have better EQ...something is bothering me...i realise that things were not like before...it is just coldness between us...but yeah...i really don't know...i doubt i should think about it anymore...