Monday, May 09, 2005

did quite a lot of studying the whole of yesterday...was up till like 3am...and now i am feeling so tired in the day...my neck is aching...i need to catch up on my sleep now...going to take a afternoon nap and start studying again...i am so stressed...but i know i have got to persevere...can't even focused in class... i was thinking how to finish my revision before my exam starts...i seriously don't wanna panick before my papers...i wanna be well prepared for my exams...i need to get straight 'A's...was talking to daddy yesterday...and he expects me to do VERY WELL...so yes...i have started to paste motivation posters all over my room reminding myself to study...even on my mirror...this is a very crucial time for me...2 more months to go before everything is over...i wanna do extremely well so that i won't have any regrets in future...