Thursday, April 21, 2005

okay not that i dont wanna show you any love...not that i dont wanna care at all...but i tried to put you on my top priority list and it just makes my day so so bad...you will never know how bad it can get...i can just throw my tantrum in front of anyone just becoz of you...sometimes i think things are better said in person...coz it is from there that one can speak the genuine truth...you never know how much you can affect me...thinking of you in class...in the library...everywhere...that is why sometimes i just feel like getting you off my mind coz i dont know do i mean this much to you...i wanna put in my best effort for you...but sometimes i just feel so distant from you...due to lack of communication...that makes it so hard for me to give you my best...i wished you could be in my place one day...perhaps you will then know how i am feeling here...everyday i just live my day thinking that you will love me...is this an illusion? i dont know...coz i dont hear any words from you...thinking of you makes me smile...it is you whom i mention of everyday...i live my days in illusion...hoping that my dream will come through...

Everytime i see a loving couple, I think of you...wishing that i could be in your arms, holding you, feeling your love and warmth for me...this is how much i miss you...