Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Gosh! woke up late for school today...missed registration...think i am gonna get into deep shit tml...i thot it was only 8.45am on my watch...so when i got to main hall, there was nobody there and i thot it was so strange...so i looked at my watch again and realised it was ten...well, i am lost in mr hickman's class again...gotta start reading up on my mechanics notes...had some stupid chat with yov...and she was thinking of going for some boobs job...haha...so funny...even ask me what to do about small boobs...so i told her to massage...haha...but i havent tried it myself...so i dont know whether it will work...i think our girly chat is getting more insane these days...talking all sort of crap day and night...and i think our plan to paris is cancelled coz yov cant get a visa...sulk! so i think we will be going to london instead...