Tuesday, October 19, 2004

i am terribly upset...trying hard to control my tears...i feel so broken inside...i had given myself chance to love you but each time the conditions seem to be working against us...i am truly sorry my dear.

"no matter who else you or i can find, we may go our separate ways, i can tell you this from my heart that i can never love another girl the way i loved you. you were my first and the one whom i loved truly, purely and completely. it is so unfortunate we broke and my only wish is that perhaps in my next life i can meet you and have another chance to be a truly loving couple. i cherish everything i had with you very much. and i can honestly swear i will never get over you. if i could get another chance to be with you or give up my goals in medicine, i would want to be with you. that is how much you had mean to me."