Thursday, October 14, 2004

i am hurt too. as i think of things. i do in a way regret my actions. i was dumbed to not know how to treasure someone who truly loves me. yes. i am regretting and am sorry to have hurt you. truly sorry. you used to be my hero. the one who is there to help me. the one who picked me up each time i fall. but it is because of my attitude towards things that we got to part. it is when people have to leave that you realise that they are important to you. that they are part of you. sometimes i just wonder what is wrong with me.

i was once your precious princess but now time has changed. i missed all those times we had together. i cherished all the dinners we had, all the times we spent laughing and playing together. it was like a lifetime ago. you dedicated yourself and your efforts to me. i always remember you telling me that you do wanna the best for me. you want me to excel and succeed. you want to see me becoming a dentist. you want us to have a good life next time. but these were the past and now i know i got to pull upself up and move on with life.

i am pissed with someone...i am not going to say who...but i do hope that she learns how to think before saying anything the next time.