Friday, October 15, 2004

feeling rather happy now...dentistry talk went pretty well...the feedback from my friends was that the talk was good. oh well i put in lots of effort k...glad that i can at least share some of my dentistry knowledge with my medic friends. i love dentistry and i do hope that i can be a reknown dentist in future. anyway, was surprised to know that some people don't really know much about gum diseases and how easy people can be victims of it.

something funny happened during prep time...someone farted...and it was like so loud la...so i can't stop bursting out laughing...and everyone in my prep room followed... haha...

i am happy alone now...sometimes being alone is great...the feeling of freedom is so comfortable...i know i can pull myself through this difficult time.