Tuesday, October 05, 2004

i am soooo stressed....

i am seriously stressed...sometimes i just wonder am i in the right place...i just wonder whether i should be in concord...everyone is so smart here...i seriously do need a break...i just wanna breathe...sitting down at my little place with the cool breeze blowing on my face...sitting next to my loved one...holding me tight...and giving the warmth...i wish...i wish he is near me...but the distance is just too far to reach.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am terribly lost in chem...could't really understand what dr braybrook was teaching in class...i think i got to get myself into study mode...urgh! Had a talk on alcohol after school...the speaker was good...anyway, got to go now. It's dinner time!