Monday, February 05, 2007

It's been some time since i last blogged...just came back from a movie, the pursuit of happyness...it's quite an inspirational film i would say...Anyway, a wee update of myself...school has been so busy for me...the workload in dentistry is getting heavier...well, i find it hard to balance school work together with practical skills...i have finally finished a term of cavity preparation and i would say i am getting better at them but that's becoz i really put in loads of effort to go for extra practice sessions and spending lesser time in bed...to be honest, it has been a really tough time for me...tears were shed while trying to overcome those hurdles before me...not forgetting that i have to hang onto my roller coaster relationship at the same time...now i just wish to be home...to be amongst my group of close friends and family...coz i really need that love...i am really tired...