Friday, May 12, 2006

Taking a wee break off my studies...and decided to blog...yeah...so much thoughts rushed through my mind as i walked down University Avenue just now...I was asking myself why are there always people who will let you down? Is it becoz i have too high expectations on them...that's why i decided to isolate myself from people...i am loving the solitude that i have...maybe that will save me from being hurt or upset by people once more...i am beginning to miss those concord days...life is so different now in uni...with so many distractions and things that bring me down...i am trying hard to cope with everything...praying and trusting in God that he will raise me up...that i could achieve those high goals i set for myself...i wanna excel in my studies and be a high flyer in my career...and not forgetting my dreams to be a socialite tai tai...