Wednesday, March 15, 2006

On 11th March...

This post is to give a wee update for everyone on my birthday celebrations k...been so busy the past week that i couldnt find time to blog...Well last saturday, a surprise birthday party was thrown for me by my loved ones...it was indeed a truly memorable one...one which i will always remember...it was held at kenneth's place...and there were about thirty people who turned up for it...i was so touched by the love of everyone who were present that day...especially the efforts of Sarah darling (Girl, you've really touched me deeply with your efforts...it's more than words that i can express my thanks to you...i love you!)...there was a powerpoint presentation of me and my past and how i had grew ever since my very first days in Glasgow...though there were very funny video clips of me in it... like me jumping around like a monkey in my room...i was really impressed by it...and i could see how much efforts was used to plan this party for me...heard from G that you all have been planning it like a month ago...thanks k...plus the cake that Sarah darling and Alfred baked for me...very sweet of you all...and thanks for the presents everyone...and the food too...and not forgetting all the birthday greetings from all of you people...especially the people in glasgow...indeed it is a place full of nice people...people who are there to listen and care...i love all of you...Lastly, i heart everyone in 208 k...