Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sometimes i wonder why life is so full of ups and downs...for a moment i was feeling so happy and the next moment i am feeling so down...i was talking to mummy just now... being the usual spoilt little girl of hers...i was telling her about that pretty little time piece that i wanted... and the next moment when i heard her saying about daddy's car has got an accident...i felt completely out of my mind...i begin to come back to reality again...realising that there's so much more important things in life that i got to worry about than all my material wants...all the things i want is nothing compared to my loved ones...they are the ones whom i truly love and the ones who will stand by me in times of need...many thoughts start to run through my mind...reflecting on the lifestyle i have been leading...maybe it's time for me to change...i should try to spend more time with my family...coz it's been so long that i have been away from home...it has been a good 3 years in UK for me without having much quality time spent with mummy and daddy...i am missing them now...