Thursday, October 20, 2005

i haven't been myself lately...and i think my friends in dental school have noticed it...i used to be this bubbly, cheerful girl...always laughing with my group of friends...but i think the past week i have been really quiet...though there are times i just try to wear that smile on my face...but it's kind of hard when i just feel emptiness inside me...i have been questioning myself lately why has god put me in glasgow dental school...i know he has a reason for doing so...but i haven't seemed to find the answer yet...well, i won't deny my days are getting better...and i do have a bunch of caring friends here...like Gordon who was nice to buy me my favourite strawberry yogurt drink from Asda yesterday and sent it to my place...it makes my day...and today, Eiman invited me over to her place for dinner...we had pizza and potato wedges...plus truck load of chocolates which cheered me up...bleah!...and we had a great time chatting too...okay i shall stop all my nonsense here...coz i am tired...tata!