Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Well, i am finally back blogging...it's been a long long while yeah...many things happened lately...many activites going on...and i have been so so busy...i broke down today...very badly indeed...i couldn't stop crying in my room after coming back from lessons...i just simply feel so lost in dental school...i have been asking myself lately whether glasgow is where i really wanna be in...coz i just don't feel at home...i hate to be the only chinese there...it is a horrible feeling k...though i won't deny i do have many friends in the dental school...like lesley...she is so sweet...but somehow i just don't feel at home...it is unlike my secondary school days anymore...where i really had a bunch of lovely friends...who are always there for me...i missed all those gatherings we had man...i am kind of regretting not treasuring those moments i had...honestly, i do feel like leaving glasgow...i wanna go home...but i don't know whether dad will be angry to hear that...sigh! people in med school are much luckier then me...at least they have a larger cohort of chinese population...but not the same in dental school...and all my friends are in med school...so well it does feel kind of miserable for me in dental school...i am so lost now...