Thursday, November 11, 2004

how does it feels when your own sis just called and scold you, asking you what kind of sickness you have after telling her that you are home sick. why is my own sis so mean to me? it hurts terribly to hear something like this from your own loved one. mich,i really hate you for this...ask yourself if someone were to say to you those words that you had said to me...how are you gonna feel? i know you are jealous that dad send me abroad to study but soon it will be your turn too...i dont see the point of you getting jealous...why not pray that dad's business will do well...tears just rolled down my cheeks...you really hurt me deep inside...one day when it is your turn to go abroad to study perhaps you will then understand how i feel now...if i don't care about you why will i even bother to go all the way to a far away town looking for a nice birthday card for you. i know you have even been complaining to mom that i am not doing well in my studies right...honestly, i am doing fine. just that i am not very please with the marks i get... as you know i expect alot out of myself...i want to get full marks for everything. i am beginning to realise that no one cares for me. i need the love and care from my own family in order to do well and excel academically. the constant encouragement that you get from your family is something that helps one succeed...that is to become a great doctor...