Thursday, October 28, 2004

just walked pei gee back to her cottage....so cold.....oh well....it is the start of half term and most people seemed to have left campus. now the whole place looks rather quiet and peaceful....quite a number of people have left for london....i wanna go too!!!!!! great shopping and food....anyway, i will be going to belgium tomorrow for a four days holiday....heard that it is a really nice place with lots of good chocolates....yummy!!!....gonna buy loads of them....

finally it is the start of half term....i wanna take this time to really sort myself out....still have many things on my mind which is unsettled....hopefully i can think it through on the long coach ride to belgium....tears rolled down my eyes again....this relationship thing is getting me no where....it is just bothering me day and night....soemtimes i just wished i could be this carefree person....i really regretted my actions....hui yan was right....should have listened to her....i think that my life is really messed up....my friends just think that i am this happy and cheerful person....everyday smiling....but no one actually knows that there is so much unhappiness inside me....honestly, i am totally hurt in that relationship and i wished that i could get over it soon....i am really sorry to have used you as my punching bag....and throw my tantrum at you each time i am upset....thanks for tolerating me....